Last week I began sharing something my sister Jill had mailed to me, a follow up to a sermon series her church had.
It's titled "Father's Love Letter". Since it is lengthy, I decided to make it part of Karen's Korner in three installments.
Today's is #2. Enjoy, in case you feel unloved and unlovely today:
* I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. (Matthew 7:11)
* For I am the perfect father (Matthew 5:48)
* Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand (James 1:17).
* For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. (Matthew 6:31-33).
* My plan for your future has always been filled with hope (Jeremiah 29:11).
* Because I love you with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3).
* My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore (Psalm 138;17-18(.
* And I rejoice over you with singing (Zephaniah 3:17).
* I will never stop doing good to you (Jeremiah 32:40).
* For you are my treasured possession (Exodus 19:5).
* I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul (Jeremiah 32:41).
* And I want to show you great and marvelous things (Jeremiah 33:3).
* If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me (Deuteronomy 4:29).
* Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4).
* For it is I who gave you these desires (Philippians 2:13).
* I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine (Ephesians 3:20).
* For I am your greatest encourager (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17).
*I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles (2 Corinthians 1:14).