Today is Friday, July 27th, 2007; Karen's Korner #1115
My oldest sister Jan loves to go to garage sales; some of her 'finds' are really good ones! One thing she enjoys buying are devotional-type flip calendars. She recently gave me a tiny one with a limited number of pages which she purchased for a quarter. It is titled "Special Angels".
Here are a couple of entries from that calendar:
* Friendship: the highest degree of perfection in society.
* If we treat our friends as if they are what they ought to be, we'll help them to become what they are capable of becoming.
* A friend is like an angel who holds on to you after others have let go.
* The wealthy are not those who have their first dollar, but those who have their first friend.
* "Something good can be said about everyone. We only have to say it." ~ Fulton Oursler
* A friend is like an angel who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love, and encourages you with hope.